Whelp this week my phone stopped working. Or at least we are getting around to doing something about it. I have a terrible memory, though it seems to be getting better. Because of this I've been looking at getting a phone for some time now that will allow me to have an easy to use dayplanner with alarms so that I have a fighting chance of staying on top of everything.
This is what I decided to go with a MOTO Q.
It is a great phone and the telephone rep company hooked us up with a 2gb MEMORY card and all sorts of other great items.
We had the great opportunity this week to also go and attend the baptism of Morgan a family friend. It was nice to seeing him make this correct choice in his life. He seemed happy.
We also were able to attend a baby blessing of a a family friend C B & family. It was great to be able participate in that. She was blessed to be able to enter the temple and several other great blessings... Health, and it was a good blessing. She was blessed that she would have whatever blessings she needed. I think things will go well for her in this life.
We have been working hard at work on Qtrly tax refunds. Hope to get them all finished up next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment