Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Baby Shower

Last Saturday we had a double baby shower. One of my lifetime friends is giving birth to her first baby girl just 6 short weeks after J and I should have our new addition. Here are a few pictures from "the most beautiful baby shower ever"


Three generation photo: babies in embryo, moms-to-be, and grandmas
Door prizes = Cookie bouquets

and flower's by Kristen


The little girl's "Tea Party"
Everybody had a great time, and it was wonderful to see long time friends and family. Thanks so much to everyone who helped plan and attend. I'm now a little more prepared.

5 comments:

Sommer said...

You look beautiful!!! Your baby sure looks so elegant and classy, I love it!

Michael A. Millyard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
noelle said...

wow, now that is a baby shower! :)

Magic Mama said...

What a wonderful shower - I'm so happy for you I love seeing you so glowingly pregnant. That's so cool that you and April are having your babies at the same time. What a blessing.