Since then I have kept a running total of the states I've visited and occasionally gone out of my way to pass through one or another state in our glorious Union. In some cases, slightly inconveniencing those who happen to be with me. Such is the case of Delaware on Boxing day.

A special thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who planned a wonderful day at Longwood Gardens and then directed us home the long way through Delaware.

35 down 15 to go!
What did I learn about Delaware? Most of the cars on I-95 are not actually from Delaware??? It was a great place to play the license plate game. J won by finding the plate from the furthest away... California!
Which state is next you ask? Nevada, but it doesn't count; I've already been there. So maybe after that we'll have to plan a trip to the deep south or an Alaskan cruise!
4 comments:
Try a mississippi river boat for a few hits in one trip! Wonder If that even counts?
Wow, that's impressive. I would have to sit back and really think of all the places I've visited. We traveled a lot as kids (in the car---the old fashioned way). But I bet you still have me beat. I would love to do a summer trip but I'm not sure it'd be enjoyable with the kids in carseats and all. Darn laws!
I'm so glad that you are blogging and that you found me. You need to post a cute picture of you and your hubby.
Do you think they'll ever have a Franklin reunion?
Oh My Gosh!!! I had no idea you have so many states under your belt. I need to hurry up if I want to win -- It's all the east coast that has you in the lead. I'm glad to see a photo of you too, you look good.
DARN IT! You are kicking my BUTT! I added five last year though.
Kate, what do you think... my vote is no on the Mississippi river boat tour unless I do it. It should not count for Mar! ;-)
Post a Comment